Photo

What's your New Year's resolution?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
So, tell my what do you want to change in your life next year?On Runescape, I dont really have any goals, I think I want all skills to 70 covered in the next year and maybe another 99 combat stat :D I just want to keep enjoying this clan and the game.IRL I want to start working out 4 times a week again, currently, Im so fking occupied with school and some commisions I joined I never really got time, I want to start planning my stuff better so at least 4 times a week I can work out for about an hour or so to get in fabulous shape again :)So, any plans?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
mines all work related lmao-Get a new job (in a new area around the factory)-Get my Boss to pay for me to go back to uni for HNC-Either save for a deposit on a new house or Buy a new car (not sure yet)-Watch the UK win the Olympics-Go back to the Gym :D been bad over christmas ;p

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
"Watch the UK win the Olympics" - Lolz, nice resolution. xD- Get back to training hard for TaeKwonDo, lacking a lot lately.Fuck, that's literally all I can think of. Guess I don't really have much I need doing since I don't need any job or anything. Lmao.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Rofl, people actually still watch the Olympics?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Rofl, people actually still watch the Olympics?

I only watch the winter ones because canada wrecks and it's more amusing.My new years resolution is get laid, and that's about it. I'm already in the best shape I could possibly be and I average 90 at school.

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts
Start workin out 5 times a week (:I would also like 2 graduate from high school, get a car, and a job haha.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Damn looks like our clan is in shape irl o.0

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts

Damn looks like our clan is in shape irl o.0

lol we would kill at LARPing xD or what ever it's called

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
LOLOL I know what you mean yeah its called LARP (live action role playing), 99 strength irl -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com