What console?

FunnyPirate

So guys christmas + my birthday are realy close and I may get alot of money so I was thinking about some RS pause ( Still coming to the foruns OFC) but I have a problem, Im gonna buy MW3 + the console but Im going to play it online ofc after go thru the career and some survival... But my problem is that PS3 is great in graphics but bad into gaming because net connection and xbox360 in the other side is reasonable in graphics + great in connection and gaming online but it needs Xbox live golden membership for me to play online, still having internet wireless wont help, so I whant to know, ´should I buy PS3 and play with my wireless internet or buy Xbox360 and pay to play online?? idk, because I never tryed to play with xbox live because my friends dont have, in terms of money I dont know if I will get much or not so just try to help....

Here in Portugal there is a retarded thingy:PS3 + MW3 »» 310$)Xbox 360 + MW3) PACK + xbox Live golden membership ( 12 months ) »» 285 $LoooLI think Im gonna go for the 360, but I need 285$ and I currently only have 95$, so I will w8 for tomorrow to get + money and then my B-day Friday ;)WIsh my good luck