Domain Name / Community Update

David

My new plan is to go ahead with the extended forum for different games, but still maintain TRR as a separate entity so we can keep what makes us the best. :)The only problem? We need a domain name for the larger site. This shouldn't be related to RuneScape or TRR; it needs to be something short and easy to remember.ElderSouls.com? (I lol'd when this was actually available; considering it).Nonsense words are actually good, as long as they're easy to remember. Anyone know sites like 1up, kotaku, or google? Don't stick with dictionary suggestions.TRR will be placed on a sub-domain of this domain. For example, TRR.ElderSouls.com or TheRebelz.ElderSouls.com. It's essentially the same concept right now with therebelz.invisionzone.com, except we would own the whole thing in the new case. Renting ftl.Suggest.

Jessica; http://therebelz.invisionzone.com/topic/1205-the-rebelz-the-gaming-forum/ for details. Just read the first post. The next few pages are just debating on whether or not we should do it. xDI'm seriously all for this idea, as long as it is 2 different boards, so good. :) Just remember that the login credentials are the same for both boards; however, posts are reset on the new one.ElderSouls is actually kinda good. I'll see if I can come up with some later today, never was very good with names, not very creative. Lol.