Photo

Domain Name / Community Update

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
My new plan is to go ahead with the extended forum for different games, but still maintain TRR as a separate entity so we can keep what makes us the best. :)The only problem? We need a domain name for the larger site. This shouldn't be related to RuneScape or TRR; it needs to be something short and easy to remember.ElderSouls.com? (I lol'd when this was actually available; considering it).Nonsense words are actually good, as long as they're easy to remember. Anyone know sites like 1up, kotaku, or google? Don't stick with dictionary suggestions.TRR will be placed on a sub-domain of this domain. For example, TRR.ElderSouls.com or TheRebelz.ElderSouls.com. It's essentially the same concept right now with therebelz.invisionzone.com, except we would own the whole thing in the new case. Renting ftl.Suggest.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jessica

Jessica

• 47 Posts
lolwatshappening

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
@JessicaBasically someone has the idea of making the forums a bigger site involving other games and discussions etc. I forgot a good site that offers this.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I get why it should refer to RS or TRR, but it could refer to Rebelz'Rebelz gaming forum' with TRR as a sub.

Jessica

Jessica

• 47 Posts

I get why it should refer to RS or TRR, but it could refer to Rebelz'Rebelz gaming forum' with TRR as a sub.

Yah.Would there be new forums? 'Cuz these ones are gorgeous.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
There will be new forums, but these ones will remain the same. It will be like two different sites under the same URL.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Jessica; http://therebelz.inv...e-gaming-forum/ for details. Just read the first post. The next few pages are just debating on whether or not we should do it. xDI'm seriously all for this idea, as long as it is 2 different boards, so good. :) Just remember that the login credentials are the same for both boards; however, posts are reset on the new one.ElderSouls is actually kinda good. I'll see if I can come up with some later today, never was very good with names, not very creative. Lol.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
ElderSouls?is it going to be based around Dark Souls (and the first one) and the Elder scrolls series then?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
It would be mostly RPG games, and those two happen to be the biggest ones atm. It's not limited to those two. I just randomly saw that it was available, doesn't have to be the name.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
gamorade.com :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com