Rebelz PK team of Jizztastically Amazingness

Mageman

Well it seems I'm coming back after a 3 week break full of Skyrim and Mw3.I really enjoy PKing and even if you welfare, if you have a couple people, it can be very profitable. Anyone that is around 100 combat in the wild and would like to come, post your stats and any other notes. Also post your preferred style of combat and anything else you find relevant. It is intended to be p2p, but it's possible we will do some f2p trips.Combat:Attack:Strength:Defence:Magic:Ranged:Constitution:Prayer:Summoning:Attack Style(s):Other stuff:Current members: Myself, 101 combat in wild (TRR Mageman)Whose Mad Now, 98 combat in wild (Fergal)Dy3nasty666, 90 combat in wildKush Smurf, 110 combat in wild (Cowsatday)

Combat: 94+4

Attack: 76

Strength: 78

Defence: 72

Magic: 75

Ranged: 70

Constitution: 79

Prayer: 60

Not sure if I really can be apart of this, since I'm F2P (you said ye might do F2P sometimes) and I'm 94 in wild - not exactly 100. xD

Just posted it in case. =P

I said around 100, 94 is close enough. If you ever get members or we go f2p, I'd be glad to have you along Ferg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Username: Kush SmurfCombat: 113Attack: 90Strength: 92Defence: 86Magic: 84Ranged: 80Constitution: 90Prayer: 60Summoning: 25Attack Style(s):Other stuff: As I haven't played in a while I need to be versed on the new pking stuff for f2p/p2p. And I am muted in game atm so I would be mainly in IRC or Vent if you have one.

Username: Kush SmurfCombat: 113Attack: 90Strength: 92Defence: 86Magic: 84Ranged: 80Constitution: 90Prayer: 60Summoning: 25Attack Style(s):Other stuff: As I haven't played in a while I need to be versed on the new pking stuff for f2p/p2p. And I am muted in game atm so I would be mainly in IRC or Vent if you have one.

Nice stats, id be happy to show you all I know about PKing. Also, if I'm on RS I'm in IRC so it's all cool.