New Event Idea

itichie99

Most Kills Event

-

Okay guys I was thinking about having one of these. Who can kill the most of a certain monster? I really need your help I also need to know what FREE & MEMBERS world you would like this to be on.

-

Worlds

Free World: 38

Members World: 64

(Updated Nov 11th)

-

Date of event: N/A

(Will be updated)

-

***IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU AT LEAST HAVE A COMBAT LEVEL OF 60***

Bring food and make sure that you do not die!!

What you will be hunting.

-

-

-

Waterfeinds!

Posted Image

-Update-

Okay guys so I guess you all will be hunting Waterfeinds. Now we need to decide what Non-Members/Members World this event will take place on. (The reason being that if members want to use there good gear to kill these they can.) And also what day do we have free that we can have this event on? Oh and after we get all the info above decided idk can I move this to the events thread or does someone else have to do that?

*If you have any other good ideas for an future event please send me a message.*

*What level are Waterfeinds?? I have never seen them so idk please post telling me*

-itchie

Side note:

I am now retired from the game (Afer what... 5 years?) I will no longer play but I will continue to keep making events for this clan to enjoy!.

Okay so I have world 112 there is no world 112. We also have world 64 and it is a members world. So we will use 64 as our members world. I will go ahead and select world 38 for our F2P world. Now what day would you guys like this event to be held on? Look up in my very first post for updated info.