Favorite sports?

Huygens

So, in an attempt of getting some more activity on the forum I thought I'd ask you guys something;Whats your favorite sport?Masturbating and runescaping are valid :PMy favorite sport is any martial art, preferably k1-rules. I also enjoy MMA sometimes, but watching them fight on the floor is so fking boring. K1 is 100% action. In my oppinion, fighting is the purest form of sports, the person with the most talent, most training, most experience, best technique etc. will always win..It's about being in shape and making the right decisions at the right time. And fighters dont depend on teams, team sports suck to do imo. And the referree makes good decisions almost all the time, unlike football (usa: soccer).

• Upvote 1

I share a huge interest in TaeKwonDo - I've always been a fighter, TKD seems like the sport that I will never give up in and quit. :P

I also love Gaelic Football (Irish Football). No, it's not the same as soccer, or american football, or rugby, or tennis (yes, I heard someone say it's like tennis >.>).

Gaelic Football is kinda like soccer, but you can use your hands as well, so almost all of the time you are kicking from your hands. Also, Gaelic is way tougher of a sport than soccer. Obviously no where near american football, but that's just plain taking people out of it... :P Oh and yeah, Gaelic is an amateur sport, you don't get paid to play it, just shows how much people love the sport in Ireland.

Because a lot of people don't know what it is exactly...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEAbWrdB9XU