What are you expecting?

Jimmy

I know there's a similar thread that's pinned at the top, but it seemed a little outdated. As the new events coordinator, I'd love to get some feedback on what you guys may enjoy as a clan - I'm coming from a different background; every clan I have been in has been high level warring/PK'ing clans, so i was wondering what you guys are interested in, both high level and not and I will try as hard as I can to schedule and fit in a big assortment of different events.Thanks for the feedback guysMentioned -God Wars

I think we need a regular high-level boss team.

AgreedAlso I would like to see just a lot of boss killing, from gwd to kq, kbd, etc. etc. Hell even corp beast but we would have to get a lot more higher lvls, I also like events with other clans that we are allied with, now I don't know if we are. I haven't heard that we are, if not we can get some :)

I would love go back to my glory days and virtually live in the wild with friends and clan members, pking events would be nice if they could be coordinated, but I realize this clan is an all level clan and the active member levels vary a lot. Do what you can do though? lol.

• 2 weeks later...