Photo

What are you expecting?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Jimmy

Jimmy

• 25 Posts
I know there's a similar thread that's pinned at the top, but it seemed a little outdated. As the new events coordinator, I'd love to get some feedback on what you guys may enjoy as a clan - I'm coming from a different background; every clan I have been in has been high level warring/PK'ing clans, so i was wondering what you guys are interested in, both high level and not and I will try as hard as I can to schedule and fit in a big assortment of different events.Thanks for the feedback guysMentioned -God Wars

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Would love some GWD. Haven't been there in a while and I need some cash.

Jimmy

Jimmy

• 25 Posts

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I think we need a regular high-level boss team.

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts

I think we need a regular high-level boss team.

AgreedAlso I would like to see just a lot of boss killing, from gwd to kq, kbd, etc. etc. Hell even corp beast but we would have to get a lot more higher lvls, I also like events with other clans that we are allied with, now I don't know if we are. I haven't heard that we are, if not we can get some :)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
PvP. PvM. They are the main points.PvP - F2P & P2P PKing, Clan Wars, Castle Wars, Soul Wars, ect.PvM - Boss Hunting such as GWD, KBD, KQ ect.

Jimmy

Jimmy

• 25 Posts
Alrighty, but I believe we need some more practice in warring. I'm all for making a legit GWD team.

Scout

Scout

• 43 Posts
I would love go back to my glory days and virtually live in the wild with friends and clan members, pking events would be nice if they could be coordinated, but I realize this clan is an all level clan and the active member levels vary a lot. Do what you can do though? lol.

Jimmy

Jimmy

• 25 Posts
Welcome back internet I suppose... haha, but in all honesty, we can't do much until people start stepping up and attending events.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Keep making events. The people will come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com