Photo

Promotions Announcement

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The following members have been awarded promotions, congratulations! I have high expectations for all of you. :)

Council
Fergal

Diplomat
Coty530
Huygens

Event Coordinator
Jimmy

You may now visit your hidden "Team Forums" under "Team Planning" and learn more about your job, as well as current tasks and requirements.

Please note that if you have submitted an application within the last 24 hours or so, it has not been reviewed yet. I'd also like to start PMing members who were not promoted who submitted applications specifically why their app wasn't accepted; I believe it can really help push people in the right direction. There's usually just one or two small things we'd like to see before promoting members, and not being accepted right away is nothing you should be concerned with. In my first clan, I wasn't promoted for over a year and a half.

Anyways, if you want to know about your application or what else you can do, PM me.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
A bit late with my announcement, lol. Congrats to the others, time to start recruiting! And well, events from Jimmy! :)

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Congratulations to all those who achieved their new ranks! You earned it!

Jimmy

Jimmy

• 25 Posts
Woo, good stuff. Time to turn this clan around for the better.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Thanks guys :), ITS RECRUITMENT TIMEEEEEE!!!

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts
I would like to thank you all for giving me this promotion, I won't let yall down :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com