What are your future plans?

Huygens

Well at the moment I don't really have any big future plans... :)I got a job a little more than a year ago so school isn't really a goal for me anymore.Just got my drivers license too.We're trying to get some new cool computer controlled machinery for the workshop at work which will give me something new to figure out but that's not really huge plans. :)I'll probably move out somewhere in the future (yes I still live with my parents, believe me it saves a shitload of money and I like to spend on fun things :)) but I don't expect that to happen for the next few years...My biggest goal may be to improve my singing.I'm in 2 Gospel&Soul choirs, one singing throughout the whole country, and I have personal singing lessons.There's not really a clear goal there though, I just want to improve and I don't think I'll ever stop wanting that. ^^

At the moment I am nearly living my goal, I am working at Siemens International Turbines Limited as a trained Fitter :) building gas Turbines.I would like to get my self on a degree course in the future, if my company is willing to pay for me, its a 7 year course on day release though... but I'm only 18 so still young.

Of course I'd love to be a hockey or lacrosse player, but that's only my dream to motivate me and get better, but I love everything science, taking a like in pharmaceutical, and that's where I think and hope I'll wind up. That's what I like, it pays pretty well, and I'd be happy taking that up in the future.

Uh, I study Biology and I'm somewhat of a Bioinformatician. I'm debating grad school or vet school. Either way it's sure to be fun. I'm going to marry eventually and she wants children as soon as she graduates, so that's a pain.

Start a baby making factory. I hear, after you make a bunch, they will bring you treasures.