Photo

What are your future plans?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Im not talking about RS, what are your real life future plans?Go ahead, be a trol :)Im currently studying Biology, to be a teacher one day hopefully :), I don't care it doesn't pay shit, Ill just enjoy life :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
I plan on going to college at PSU, studying Computer Science and becoming a Software Engineer!

Judobreaker

Judobreaker

• 88 Posts
Well at the moment I don't really have any big future plans... :)I got a job a little more than a year ago so school isn't really a goal for me anymore.Just got my drivers license too.We're trying to get some new cool computer controlled machinery for the workshop at work which will give me something new to figure out but that's not really huge plans. :)I'll probably move out somewhere in the future (yes I still live with my parents, believe me it saves a shitload of money and I like to spend on fun things :)) but I don't expect that to happen for the next few years...My biggest goal may be to improve my singing.I'm in 2 Gospel&Soul choirs, one singing throughout the whole country, and I have personal singing lessons.There's not really a clear goal there though, I just want to improve and I don't think I'll ever stop wanting that. ^^

Dusang

Dusang

• 115 Posts
Uh, I study Biology and I'm somewhat of a Bioinformatician. I'm debating grad school or vet school. Either way it's sure to be fun. I'm going to marry eventually and she wants children as soon as she graduates, so that's a pain.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
At the moment I am nearly living my goal, I am working at Siemens International Turbines Limited as a trained Fitter :) building gas Turbines.I would like to get my self on a degree course in the future, if my company is willing to pay for me, its a 7 year course on day release though... but I'm only 18 so still young.

Ruffalex

Ruffalex

• 22 Posts
Of course I'd love to be a hockey or lacrosse player, but that's only my dream to motivate me and get better, but I love everything science, taking a like in pharmaceutical, and that's where I think and hope I'll wind up. That's what I like, it pays pretty well, and I'd be happy taking that up in the future.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts

Uh, I study Biology and I'm somewhat of a Bioinformatician. I'm debating grad school or vet school. Either way it's sure to be fun. I'm going to marry eventually and she wants children as soon as she graduates, so that's a pain.

Start a baby making factory. I hear, after you make a bunch, they will bring you treasures.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
I plan on one day emulating my father and becoming the owner of Jagex

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
I plan on becoming a world renound pedophile.OH and @Paul, What happened to the mustard factory!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com