Money making tips!

Huygens

Hello there,I know this topic has probably been posted before, I've seen something similar at the guides section, however, reading this didn't solve my money issues.I used to do barrows and kill green dragons for my main income. However, they both got fked coz of price drops.So, does anyone have tips for me to make money? No monster hunting, I hate doing stuff in groups for a long period :P.Skilling provides a steady income, yet the avg coin/hr ratio is awfully low; 250k per hour max?So does anyone have any good tips? Does cleaning herbs for money still work?Huygens <3

Hm Barrows prices are kinda low atm, when I used to do it they were a lot higherAnd yeah herb farming in combination with slayer is kinda what I do right now, I do a farm round when I log in, then start slaying, and when my bunyip dies (after a few breaks, I dont play long in a row), I go to the bank and do another farm run, cash per hour rate is minimal, but its ok I guess..

Money Makeing Guide.

Hey everybody welcome to my guide on how to make moneh :D I saw someone wanted one posted on the request a guide page so here it is!

Money Making Guide

By Dy3nasty666 (LoL Legacy96)

Table of Contents:

Section 1: F2P

Section I: Miscellaneous

Section II: Fishing

Section III: Mining

Section IV: Woodcutting

Section V: Crafting

Section VI: Smithing

Section I: Miscellaneous

Option One: Wine Drinking.

Profit PH: 80K

Pro's Not affected by bots! No Requirements!

Cons: May take up to a day to sell on GE.(To counteract just have two things going at same time)

What to Do. 1 Go to the GE and buy as many jugs of wine, Drink them and sell the empty jugs on GE for even more than what bought for. ( Bots buy them for water collecting)

Option II: Pie Dough making

Profit PH: 40-150k

Pro's: No requirements

Cons: Can get boring:

What to Do. Buy water and flour and make pastry dough. Pretty simple and still good $.

Option III:Jug/Vial Filling

Profit PH: 40k

Pro's: Prices always stay high even though alot bot this.

Cons: Gets boring after a bit.

What to Do. Go to GE buy as many vials as possible and fill them at the middle of GE and keep repeating.

Option IV: Picking Bannas:

Pro's Good money

Cons. No XP

What to Do. Pick bannas on Karm. Sail back to port sarim and bank and deposit on docks. Repeat.

Option V: Ash Picking

Pros: Good money, No requirnments

Cons: If no bots are fming

What to do. Go to a place that has alot of people FM'ing (I Choose Varrock East) And just pick up the ashes and sell them.

Fishing

Option I: Harpoon Fishing.

Profit PH: 25K

Xp PH:20k

Pro's: Xp

Cons: Bots dropped price by 10k PH in past few months :/

What to do. Go to Karm with harppon and 30 gp. Fish and then bank at stile. (pictured Below).

Option II: Cage Fishing:

Profit PH: 20K

Xp PH: 15k

Pro's: Good Xp

Cons: Not very good profit.

Same thing as above.

Picture of stiles.Posted Image

Section III: Mining

Option I: Mining Guild

Profit PH: 20k

XP PH: 10-20k

Pro's Xp I guess

Cons: ALOT OF BOTS!! can get frustrating

What to Do. Just go to mining guild in Fally and mine. (60 Mining)

Option II: Outside Resource Dungeon.

Profit 75-100k Per Hour

Pro's NO Bots!!!!!!!, Lots of rocks

Cons. None No working bot scripts for this :D

XP: 20k

what to do go outside mining guild and theres an area. Just mine away. Theres Addy Ores(3) Mithril (3) Coal (8 or 9) Gold (2) and just repeat bank in RD for more money/xp PH.

Option III: Resource Dungeon.

Profit PH: 25k

Xp: 15K

Pro's Decent for starters.

Cons. Always 15+ Bots everyworld.

What to Do go Into fally mine and look for resource dungeon. Go In and mine and bank at deposit box. ( 15 Dung)

Section IV: Woodcutting

Varrock West Yews.

Profit PH: 50k

Xp: 30k

Pro's very few bots. 3 Trees.

Cons. May be slow at the start

What to do go to Varrock west bank and go to the plank maker in that area there is 3 yews.

Section V: Crafting.

Option I: Gold Necklaces

XP: 60k PH

Pro's: Good Xp and Money.

Cons. Gets boring.

What to do. Buy gold bars on Ge and a necklace mold go to Al Kahrid. And smith and bank. Repeat.

Section VI: Smithing

Option I: Steel Bars

Profit PH: Varries But still makes decent profit.(IDK exact amount)

XP PH: 10-20k

Pro's: Best F2p Way to 99 Smithing. Makes Nice amount of Money.

Cons: Gets boring. Only 9 bars per trip.

What to do: Go tyo GE buy coal and Iron and Smith in Al- Kahirid, then sell for profit.

Will add More later+ Pictures when I get time! Enjoy :D

Training slayer can be an amazing way to make money. But the top overall way to make big money is pking, hands down.

TBH, im having less and less faith in slayer, dragon boots are like 160k atm and whip is only worth 500k! I see little reason to train slayer for the money, I just do it because its the most awesome skill :)