I need your help...

I God-Apollo

Hello fellow clan mates, I need your help... Should I become a tank or stay a void pure? Here are the stats of each set, and pros/cons

Set 1:62atk-77str-75def-85hp-92rng-92mage-74prayer *Combat 94*

Pros:

Can do more quests

Can kill more monsters without a struggle

Will do better in Mini Games or Wars

Easier to do dungeneering

Cons:

Melee is kinda pathetic

Tanks are common

Need to make more money to buy more sets that utilize 75defence

Set 2:

62atk-87str-42def-99hp-99rng-99mage-74prayer *Combat 92*

Pros:

Way more unique

Has much more pvp k0ing potential

I already have all the armour I need

Less risk in pvp

Did I mention way more unique?

Melee is useful

Cons:

Harder to kill monsters

Cannot really boss

Generally will take more time to make

I really wanna know what you guys think :)

I would say before you even think about training def up first get 99 atk/str then 94 magic. THEN you can decide if you want 45 def for z helms and what not. 70 for piety+barrows. 75 for ely/div. 80 torva/virtus. baby steps....

I'm going to be a range based pker, 42def or as a tank, I like ranged better and I beat most melee zerks my level unless they get a lucky spec, so pretty much I am at the deciding point, 91 range, so I'm just wondering you guys think would be best as a ranged based pker. btw range> melee until your melee based, your melee based after 148atk + str. So RANGE FTW!

Stay low defence, at this point its easier to lots of pvp, you dont actually have to win all the time since your drops arent expensive. I once were a pure (90 att 99 str 5 def) and I regret it that ive trained my def. At this point pking is too expensive for me, every death costs me several hours of money making.

• Upvote 1

Do you claw for ko or do you just try and switch out for a db spec?

neither, old school Magic short bow spec -> rune c bow switch and when I can i'll add veng to the combo so far highest hit recorded with that spec is 160-142 -> 277, which is almost 580 straight damage, the damage all hits before they can eat after the spec, so ya one hit :oreason I dont darkbow is your character literally takes a good 2 seconds from the start of the switch for the damage to be dealt which is enough time to eat some sharks and safe it up.