Photo

I need your help...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

I God-Apollo

I God-Apollo

• 156 Posts
Hello fellow clan mates, I need your help... Should I become a tank or stay a void pure? Here are the stats of each set, and pros/cons
Set 1:62atk-77str-75def-85hp-92rng-92mage-74prayer *Combat 94*
Pros:
Can do more quests
Can kill more monsters without a struggle
Will do better in Mini Games or Wars
Easier to do dungeneering
Cons:
Melee is kinda pathetic
Tanks are common
Need to make more money to buy more sets that utilize 75defence

Set 2:
62atk-87str-42def-99hp-99rng-99mage-74prayer *Combat 92*
Pros:
Way more unique
Has much more pvp k0ing potential
I already have all the armour I need
Less risk in pvp
Did I mention way more unique?
Melee is useful
Cons:
Harder to kill monsters
Cannot really boss
Generally will take more time to make

I really wanna know what you guys think :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
I would say before you even think about training def up first get 99 atk/str then 94 magic. THEN you can decide if you want 45 def for z helms and what not. 70 for piety+barrows. 75 for ely/div. 80 torva/virtus. baby steps....

I God-Apollo

I God-Apollo

• 156 Posts

I would say before you even think about training def up first get 99 atk/str then 94 magic. THEN you can decide if you want 45 def for z helms and what not. 70 for piety+barrows. 75 for ely/div. 80 torva/virtus. baby steps....

I'm going to be a range based pker, 42def or as a tank, I like ranged better and I beat most melee zerks my level unless they get a lucky spec, so pretty much I am at the deciding point, 91 range, so I'm just wondering you guys think would be best as a ranged based pker. btw range> melee until your melee based, your melee based after 148atk + str. So RANGE FTW!

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Stay low defence, at this point its easier to lots of pvp, you dont actually have to win all the time since your drops arent expensive. I once were a pure (90 att 99 str 5 def) and I regret it that ive trained my def. At this point pking is too expensive for me, every death costs me several hours of money making.

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
Do you claw for ko or do you just try and switch out for a db spec?

I God-Apollo

I God-Apollo

• 156 Posts

Do you claw for ko or do you just try and switch out for a db spec?

neither, old school Magic short bow spec -> rune c bow switch and when I can i'll add veng to the combo so far highest hit recorded with that spec is 160-142 -> 277, which is almost 580 straight damage, the damage all hits before they can eat after the spec, so ya one hit :oreason I dont darkbow is your character literally takes a good 2 seconds from the start of the switch for the damage to be dealt which is enough time to eat some sharks and safe it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com