House Party Reflection, Monday October 3

bgs1977

I spammed about the event, asked everyone nicely to show up, essentially bribed with 2 mil in the treasure chest in the house, upgraded everything so it's not the same old house you always visit, made it a time everyone could show up, postponed it another hour again so people had a better chance to show up. Nobody showed up to the event. The event didn't even happen because everybody told me in advance they weren't coming. Some had legitimate excuses, like being F2P or a slow computer. But the large majority just defiantly refused to show up. To say this was a disappointment would be a massive understatement on my part. I'll see how Pest Control on Thursday goes, maybe the event can actually happen that time.

Sorry man, I had the day off, but I've gotten my first apartment and I still having to get stuff worked out, hell I don't even have my bed in here yet, I'm sleeping on a blowup mattress....which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't get a damn hole in it....but with my superglue I fixed that little problem, but seriously sorry.

You now know that 10PM GMT is the latest for me on nights with school in the morning (Sunday -> Thursday). Disappointed that the event didn't happen, was always a classic. But to the large majority that defiantly refused to show up, ye are missing out. Lol.