Hello Hello

G3mini328

Hey there!!I'm G3mini328. I am a long time RS player. I have been around RS for about 9-10 years. This is my second account i have made. I wanted a new start on the game. I am extremely happy that you have let me join the ranks of The Rebelz. I am currently F2P but planning on being P2P once I am higher in level. I hope to meet a lot of new people and have a good time. See you guys around!

Actually its a funny story how I came around this clan. I was searching around on zybez and youtube and I came across the recruiting video for this clan. I happened to be watching the Pirates of the Caribbean and the songs from the video and the movie played at about a one second difference. It was like a sign that I was supposed to apply. It was the craziest creepiest coolest thing that has ever happened to me. Also completely random. Thanks for letting me in and no worries I will attend as many events as I can and I will be getting P2P soon enough.P.S.- Huygens the quote in your sig is my favorite movie quote of all time.Once again thank you and I hope to see all of you around and form a great relationship with the guild.