Photo

Hello Hello

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

G3mini328

G3mini328

• 12 Posts
Hey there!!I'm G3mini328. I am a long time RS player. I have been around RS for about 9-10 years. This is my second account i have made. I wanted a new start on the game. I am extremely happy that you have let me join the ranks of The Rebelz. I am currently F2P but planning on being P2P once I am higher in level. I hope to meet a lot of new people and have a good time. See you guys around!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Welcome to The Rebelz! :) Hope you enjoy it in TRR. :)9-10 years, lol, very nice, I've only been playing for like a year and a half. xD

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Welcome to TRR! Your thread title reminded me of this:

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Hello Hello is a terrible song by that one band with the cute redhead singing for them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Welcome to the clan! Glad you joined us and I hope to see you at some upcoming events!

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
welcome to the clan

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Welcome mate :P get p2p asap :P f2p sucks :o

G3mini328

G3mini328

• 12 Posts
Actually its a funny story how I came around this clan. I was searching around on zybez and youtube and I came across the recruiting video for this clan. I happened to be watching the Pirates of the Caribbean and the songs from the video and the movie played at about a one second difference. It was like a sign that I was supposed to apply. It was the craziest creepiest coolest thing that has ever happened to me. Also completely random. Thanks for letting me in and no worries I will attend as many events as I can and I will be getting P2P soon enough.P.S.- Huygens the quote in your sig is my favorite movie quote of all time.Once again thank you and I hope to see all of you around and form a great relationship with the guild.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com