Photo

Staff Promotions

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
BGS has been making loads of events ever since he got promoted. Dunno about the others. I've made an event, and I plan to make more, since Tragic thought it would be a nice idea to make me make events too, so I can do all the stuff Event Coordinators can do, l0l.High Council isn't really needed I guess, but nonetheless, I like the rank, since members get voted from the Council to High Council by the regular members. And there are a few more things they can do, which I explained in my Rank System post.We need a new Council, methinks, or at least more Council members.Oh and, Diplomats welcoming and showing new members everything wouldn't be easy, since recruiting is already hard enough. Maybe a "Mentor" rank. You get assigned one once you join, and you ask them anything you want ect? Idk, just an idea.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
My fellow Council mates have bugged out. I am the only one left. Event Coordinators just made a ton of new events, to view these, head over to the community event section of the forums. An event should be happening soon, a House Party. High Council does mostly the same thing as Council but is more of a recognition of heightened achievement. They have put the extra effort in. And they also have the ability to accept members into the clan while the Leader is absent. They both still play a vital role. As with the Council members being promoted, we currently just got a fresh batch of people, so new Council members will be postponed until we weed out those who qualify. Many active people have become inactive lately due to school. Time will run its course.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
erm maybe some of the diplomats could be the mentors? like the ones that are able to be more active? But at the end of the day its everyones job to make them feel welcome :DYer seems like we need more active staff to me only seem to have about 1 in each rank? atm.But then we dont want a clan that has no members and everyones staff 0.0 a problem for the high council? :)Oh yer i totally agree Crazy they should be left in, but its whether we have the members to fill them?

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
We will when these fresh new promotions do their job and get ready for their Council positions if they do it well enough.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
ok i understand the ranking system now :') thankyou :) +1 for you both o_O

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i have created 3 conquest molehunting and dungeoneering fergal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com