Hello again :-)

Huygens

Hey guys,I think most of you still know me, but to those who are quite new to TRR, HI!I'm Huygens, former TRR-member, former LOL-member and now TRR again :-)!My real name is Lion, pronounced as Leon.Ive been playing RS on and off for about 6 years or w/e ive lost count. You might expect someone with awesome stats, but I dont bot and I usually dont play more than 3 hours per week. So I only have 2 99s; strength and attack @ cb 127In real life I'm majoring in Biology and teacher stuff; i want to be a Biology teacher. I hope to be graduating in 4 years! ;)In my spare time I do sports a lot; kyokushinkai karate, jogging, fitness, bicycle etc. so thats the main reason i dont play so much. And im RARELY online in the weekends.You've probably noticed by now my English kinda sucks, it's because I'm Dutch :-) Amsterdam FTW right?Ok this is it I guess..Bai <#33

@ferg; yeah, this seems to be the best sollution since this clan has the same requirements as lol; none =]@dusang: what does a bioformatician do ;) like a computer biology dude?@voidz: yeah ive got you on steam for sure, sadly i dont really use steam for any game since i only play rs atm, well im going to start playing again soon anyways xd

@ferg; yeah, this seems to be the best sollution since this clan has the same requirements as lol; none =]@dusang: what does a bioformatician do :o like a computer biology dude?@voidz: yeah ive got you on steam for sure, sadly i dont really use steam for any game since i only play rs atm, well im going to start playing again soon anyways xd

I organize and analyze biological data. It's the field that universalizes information-storing methods and nomenclature. A big part of what might be most relevant to most people is the compilation of genomes. Like right now, a huge part of all biological resources is being contributed to compiling the human genome.That was probably more than you wanted to hear. :)