Photo

Well helloooo beautiful :D

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Hia, first things first my names Brad, so feel free to call me that whilst im on rs :) if you can remember my rs name which is... Dudey Lucky, I dont like this name so will soon be changing it "/

okay well the basics are over, little about me irl now. I'm 18 from the UK in Lincolnshire, I live with my girlfriend in a house with no mortgage, we got extremely lucky :(
I work full time as an engineer and left school when I was 16 :)
I am also a massive FPS fan on the xbox, play COD and Gears religously :)
anything you want to know just ask.

My RS career, well I started in 2006, then discovered clans in 2007, so joined my first clan called Zdzira (which meant prostitute in polish i think :)) I was with them for about a year, then wanted to get more into Competitive Clan Wars. So I joined Legendz, had a great time with them then 2 of the leaders and 2 of my good friends within the clan decided to split and make a new clan, that was after I was with them for 1 year, but I still stayed for another year.
I stopped playing RS in 2009 for a long time and have only recently started playing it again :)
again anything else just ask :)

Why am i here? I'm here to meet some ace people and have a laugh basically :)

Ok thankyou for reading and please say hi :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Hey man, welcome to TRR! Remember to stay active on the forums. Everyone hangs out in the CC (TheRebelz) and IRC (#Rebelz).

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Hi! Great to meet you and I hope we can talk a lot in IRC and the CC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com