Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Im glad to see you all :3 IMPORTANT UPDATE! I just made a mini forums for The Rebelz and MS to talk together without trolls interrupting! Check it out!WWW.RebelzAndScourgeForums.com/forums/register

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Im glad to see you all :3 IMPORTANT UPDATE! I just made a mini forums for The Rebelz and MS to talk together without trolls interrupting! Check it out!WWW.RebelzAndScourgeForums.com/forums/register

Lmao. You're the first person to legitimately rick roll me in like 2 years... Now do I neg or +1 you?

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Please +1 me please :3

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
You do know traag, that he cannot make any forums :) You should have known.

Trym

Trym

• 1 Posts
Haha, kudos for the Rick Roll! ^^Hi! I'm Trym. I'm also one off the three event keepers. Though I'm not as active as I should be, I hope this will change. Atleast in some periods.My RSN is "Lt Trym" and my chat is always on, so just hit me a PM if you wish.I hope this alliance can be a good experience, and the start off a long and smooth collaboration. And that we can find new and good friends across the clans. :)

Perestroi

Perestroi

• 1 Posts
Hello guys! Im Perestroi or Brian, I am the Master Updater for MS. MS is the only clan i have really been part of and it will nice to see how other clans run things! My schedule is always up in the air since i work in the coal mines, so somedays you may not see me for a while. But my goals in Runescape is to make friends and get my total up. I would love to reach the maxxed level but i doubt that would ever happen. Hit me up whenever! Best of luck to you guys as well!

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
I am glad to see you have made your way to the forums! Hope we can have some fun times in the future! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com