Dead Skills

MstrMonopoly

True, but lets say that unlimited sprint was awarded to ONLY people that had 99 Agility. Not any lower. See, not many people have 99 Agility. Actually approximatly only 19,453 people in runescape have 99 Agility and there are more than at least 5 million players on runescape (Including F2P). So that 19K really is nothing, and this "Unlimited sprint" would be a legitimate prestigious award only for people who have 99 agility. (Btw trust me, i did my Homework on this)Also, Anyone could do binds on a Fleeing enemy. Yeah, it'd be a pain in the ass, but That's what those lucky assholes get for getting 99 Agility :DAlso PVP wouldn't be impossible because eventually everyone would aim for 99 agility, therefor almost everyone has the ability, therefor everyone can keep up with each other and kill each other (No one can out run each other if everyone has that ability, since the ability has become popular and everyone tries to get it)

I was responding to what Mono said, though, about everyone having unlimited sprint and then having agility represent something totally different. If everyone could sprint, PvP would still be awful; people that melee wouldn't be able to do anything, and even ranged/magic would be screwed with even one misclick that let your target get a few squares out of range.

I was responding to what Mono said, though, about everyone having unlimited sprint and then having agility represent something totally different. If everyone could sprint, PvP would still be awful; people that melee wouldn't be able to do anything, and even ranged/magic would be screwed with even one misclick that let your target get a few squares out of range.

I mean, people with 99 agility already have almost unlimited sprint, and no one kites for that long.

firemaking is like a dead skill ofc because it's just the same shit all the time.. no variety...But a skill that it is still trained but I don't hear too much about it is smithing.... it's just a nice skill but I don't realy hear about him since I was born!! It is just like a zombie... semi-dead for ppl

Tbh, the reason why you dont hear much about Smithing is because its very time consumming and there's hardly anything you can make that will give you really good exp. For instance, Smithing a set of Throwing knives that are Mithril only give you 50 exp i believe. Which is almost nothing X.X