Photo

Dead Skills

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
I understand now david :P See i read mono's post wrong xD lol.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

I was responding to what Mono said, though, about everyone having unlimited sprint and then having agility represent something totally different. If everyone could sprint, PvP would still be awful; people that melee wouldn't be able to do anything, and even ranged/magic would be screwed with even one misclick that let your target get a few squares out of range.

I mean, people with 99 agility already have almost unlimited sprint, and no one kites for that long.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
firemaking is like a dead skill ofc because it's just the same shit all the time.. no variety...But a skill that it is still trained but I don't hear too much about it is smithing.... it's just a nice skill but I don't realy hear about him since I was born!! It is just like a zombie... semi-dead for ppl

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts

firemaking is like a dead skill ofc because it's just the same shit all the time.. no variety...But a skill that it is still trained but I don't hear too much about it is smithing.... it's just a nice skill but I don't realy hear about him since I was born!! It is just like a zombie... semi-dead for ppl

Tbh, the reason why you dont hear much about Smithing is because its very time consumming and there's hardly anything you can make that will give you really good exp. For instance, Smithing a set of Throwing knives that are Mithril only give you 50 exp i believe. Which is almost nothing X.X

Phily

Phily

• 19 Posts
Blargh...more skill updates pl0x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com