Request: New TRR Banner

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
oh, in that case, it's ok.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Made a few! Enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~Stuart

p.s still a bit off center, it's more noticeable because the image has been resized for the forums.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Excellent! Love the new designs.- 1st one has black on the left; minor background image adjustment would fix it. I think that's my favorite for the site.- Last banner should have the face and background from the funny RS image removed from "The Rebelz" text if it's not going to have the picture in it; I would match the gradient/text effect of it with the "RuneScape Community."- The glow around the 3rd images TRR logo (with the ogre) should be the same golden color ( #bba569 ) as the others, but that's just so it matches the site we're using it on (explained in secret PM =O ); the actual image is great.+1'd

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Ok, sorry then. But I like the first one out of all the new ones you just posted. Nature = calm = TRR

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
@ Traaginen, edited the ones you pointed out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Mk, yeah, that fixed the issues I saw. You should look at the link I gave you and see if you like the tan border though; the site renders it automatically so they're doubled up with the borders. It's not a bad thing, just a matter of whatever preference you have.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Yeah, I see what you mean. I was considering that when I was editing but shrugged it off. What do you think?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
It looks fine for the site, it's up to you there. Since it's probably going to be used as a post-able recruitment ad too, it will be on white backgrounds a lot though. Maybe you should whip those three up with the normal black border just in case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com