Request: New TRR Banner

David

Type of Image / Size: 900px wide, don't care about the height as long as it's "bannery"Image: Should incorporate our logo in some way, it doesn't necessarily have to be the main thing http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/Traaginen/TRRlogo35Giant.pngMain Text: The Rebelz Subtext (if any): RuneScape Community and Clan OR Community and ClanTRR Logo (yes/no): Yus, stated above.Additional Comments:This is going to go on the website's main page (when/if it's ever up) and on every clan advertisement we have. I want it to be dark/menacing/intimidating with dark colors. You know, the usual kind of thing that causes nerdgasms for the average RuneScaper. I'm going to be extremely picky about it, too, so be prepared. :DIf you want some font suggestions, here are some below (you are by no means required to use these, this is just what's used in the logo in-case you want to match)..."T" in logo - Dumbledore 1 with the larger top pasted over the lower."R" in logo - Seven SwordsmenSite Header - Horst Blackletter (jmo but the lowercase letters look worse than using all caps. Just something to think about)

Looks pretty good Gangsta, but this has to be a bigger banner; ~900px (could go a bit less) wide and rather tall. That's actually a perfect image for this, though, it would just have to be resized a bit. Oh, and on the left it says "The RuneScape," should probably be "The Rebelz" since people don't associate our logo with our name yet.

Damn! The idea behind that really hit the ball out of the park (specifically love the lulzy emote image in the background). o_OFew things,1. "The Rebelz" appears to be off-center a bit (too far right); there's also a pink thing in the "T" that sticks out.2. "RuneScape Community" is also off-center (too far right).3. Noticed you used the old logo; is there a reason you used it over the newer one? The other one is just already integrated everywhere. 4. Could we get the logo on the other side of the banner too? (LOVE the color effect on it btw). (note: perhaps a version with them on both sides as stated before, but also one with no logos in either corner. Actually it would probably be easiest to just upload the finished .psd)But that's EXCELLENT. I really love having multiple A+ 'shoppers; we're able to use everything we get.

@ Blakelington, if you look at the size of the Banner in your signature, you would understand. When resizing any image, distortion usually does take place.@ Traaginen, I'll make some modifications. A new, edited one will be posted. I used the old logo simply because I can't seem to get the new one in the same lovely banner format. I've checked the clan section of the RuneScape website but it shows our logo as the old one.

@ Blakelington, if you look at the size of the Banner in your signature, you would understand. When resizing any image, distortion usually does take place.

@ Traaginen, I'll make some modifications. A new, edited one will be posted.

I used the old logo simply because I can't seem to get the new one in the same lovely banner format. I've checked the clan section of the RuneScape website but it shows our logo as the old one.

Do you mean the green banner/logo from the RS website? I was talking about this:

Posted Image

Excellent! Love the new designs.- 1st one has black on the left; minor background image adjustment would fix it. I think that's my favorite for the site.- Last banner should have the face and background from the funny RS image removed from "The Rebelz" text if it's not going to have the picture in it; I would match the gradient/text effect of it with the "RuneScape Community."- The glow around the 3rd images TRR logo (with the ogre) should be the same golden color ( #bba569 ) as the others, but that's just so it matches the site we're using it on (explained in secret PM =O ); the actual image is great.+1'd

Mk, yeah, that fixed the issues I saw. You should look at the link I gave you and see if you like the tan border though; the site renders it automatically so they're doubled up with the borders. It's not a bad thing, just a matter of whatever preference you have.