Photo

24-Aug-2011 - Save 15% on the price of membership!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
While a 5% discount on membership is great, a 10% discount is twice as good (naturally). What could be better than that? A 15% discount on your membership, of course! That’s right; for a limited time, you can enjoy a 15% saving on the standard price of membership!

Wherever you are in the world, if you buy your membership using a credit card then you’re eligible to take full advantage of this offer. Just bag yourself a 3 month membership package and bam! You’ve saved 15%. It really doesn’t get any easier than that.

With the great content due for release this autumn, there’s never been a better time to subscribe:

[*]In The Branches of Darkmeyer you can discover a brand new city and face the fearsome Vanstrom who threatens to eradicate the Myreque once and for all. This immense quest is coming to RuneScape at the end of August.
    [*]The Dominion Tower offers a new experience for battle hardened players. The details are a closely guarded secret so keep your eyes on Behind the Scenes for the first glimpse of this epic update.
    [*]The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is the long-awaited culmination of 10 years of storyline. Experience this epic tale and work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans!
    [*]There’s a new Slayer Dungeon on the horizon with a great atmosphere and new, interesting combat tactics, packed with new enemies to destroy and loot to acquire.
    [*]The next members' Bonus XP weekend runs from 9th to the 12th of September. Looking to make a leap in your favourite skill? Gather up your resources and prepare for 99 glory!
    [*]Also on the horizon this autumn are the ever popular Hallowe’en and Thanksgiving holiday events, packed with seasonal cheer and additional members' rewards.
    [*]Last, but by no means least, members can get in on the celebrations for 10 years of RuneScape with one last chance to gain access to RuneScape Classic.
    [/list] Click here for three months of great members’ content at a bargain price.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Honestly, I'm most interested in the monster towers and the new RotM quest coming out. I needs 77 agility, though :(

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
The quest to me is my favorite

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
New Quest, yay. And the Monster Tower is going to be interesting, as well as the Slayer Dungeon.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
It's also good that I stacked up on herbs before this BXP weekend in anticipation of training it myself. Might sell depending on prices.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
I think the new city and the new slayer dung will be nice, even because I need to get like 70 slayer and evolv my cbt to 100 to go more boss...

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Tbh, I won't do much on the 2x weekend. I might splurge on Summoning or Ranged, but that's it. I never go overboard on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com