Even now, when I know it wasn't right...

bgs1977

Well, I'm back, to or from the Dark Side, depending on how you look at it. Realized I've been wrong all this time, I did deserve and probably needed the demotion I bitched about for so long. Took me a whole year until I was in the position Tragic was in, realized I had to step down being a leader of Legacy of Legends, when I was too emotionally unstable to run a clan. So I felt a need to demote myself. I'm still a regular member of LoL, with no rank, and a clan friend here as well, as far as I know.So, as I reference yet another Family Guy gag, and pull away that banner that has been stashed away for a year, waiting to be used, I finally admit, and realize, I was wrong. This isn't anything to do with LoL, it is just from me on a personal level.

• Upvote 2

Couldn't have said it better. =PNo particular reason I'm registered, but if this really is put behind us, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Of course not. BGS and Ozzy actually had accounts on our forums since we opened the new board, none of you guys were ever banned from here. In fact, with our whole "community" deal now, all of tLoL (and other community clans) are invited and encouraged to register. :P
  • Upvote 1

Of course not. BGS and Ozzy actually had accounts on our forums since we opened the new board, none of you guys were ever banned from here. In fact, with our whole "community" deal now, all of tLoL (and other community clans) are invited and encouraged to register. :P

Yeah, I noticed that Community thing, looks awesome. ^^