ive been on rebelz forums literally for like 10 hours total

Y YELD

First of all, the applications haven't been reviewed yet, much less accepted/denied. Don't be upset if you aren't accepted your first time applying anyways, hardly ANYONE is. You're a relatively new member; it's normal for their to be a period of a month or so when you establish yourself in the clan before getting promoted. Promotions aren't handed out on a single day of activity, either. They're based on consistent activity over a long period of time.And please read the forum descriptions before posting a thread. For example, this topic should be in "TRR Discussion" since it relates to the clan.

You didn't apply for council as far as I read, you were applying for warlord. I know you've expressed wishes that you would like to see more wars and such. And believe me, we will have our fair share of wars. You are relatively new yet, I was talking to you the other day in pm's about your app, and I told you that you need to be active and you were still new to the forums. You're doing a great job of it thus far, keep it up and who knows what could happen bud.

• Upvote 1