Photo

we need to recruit as much as we can

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Y YELD

Y YELD

• 41 Posts
ive noticed our clan chat members have been decreasing for some reason. i tried to advertise on 4 of my accounts for like 3 hours. the more people we have the more people will come

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
Yeld, you need to find the appropriate section for these posts, the guest section is not the place for this to be posted in.

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
Gangster is right, none the less, I agree Yeld. Everybody I come across while training I tend to try and talk into joining. Most just add me in case if they leave their clan they are currently in.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Remember that since we support an extended community, they don't even need to leave their clan to join our boards. :)

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Yeah, I bet a lot of people that play alone in Runescape would appreciate a place to share their opinion on different stuff. That's the point I would take.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Also remember, quality over quantity :)

rebelmal

rebelmal

• 25 Posts

Also remember, quality over quantity ;)

Yep, I have found the quality of people in TRR to be high. This is my first clan after playing solo for over 3 years. I turned a few down but, this one "felt" right.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
If anyone's interested in recruiting, we could always use more Diplomats! PMing friends in-game or posting in LFC threads then PMing on forums/in game is a great way to get started. If you've already recruited a bunch of people, Diplomat status is virtually guaranteed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.