quickest way to kill a dragon in skyrim

Guest nate S

Question

3 answers to this question

The "quickest way" is going to depend on your type of character and what you use for combat. A generally good strategy is to simply let the NPC's fight the dragon head-on, while you run around to it's flanks and attack the sides and back of the dragon. This way, you have no chance of being grabbed by its head and automatically killed or by taking it's breath attack head-on. If there are no NPC's for the fight, you should either summon something to distract it or just run around to its sides whenever it lands.If you want to leave additional comments or details you can add more replies to your question topic by using the "Post New Reply" text-input near the bottom of the page. :)If this has helped, you may enjoy creating an account here to take advantage of the other benefits as well, including having an easier time posting more questions and answering those by others.

Guest Archer of Fortune

I am a wood elf, and am very skilled in archery and magic, so usually, I will use my bow (elven or drain spell, Preferably) and attack it while it flies. When it lands, I summon a low level creature (like a flame atrounach or familiar) and then run to the highest possible location, and proceed the archery attack from there.