Photo

What race are you the least likely to ever play as?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: ESO: Unlikely Races
18 member(s) have cast votes

You're at the character creation screen. What is that last race you'd ever choose? (i.e. your least favorite race)

1. Altmer
    3 votes - 16.67% - View

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Bosmer
    0 votes - 0.00%

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Khajiit
    1 votes - 5.56% - View

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Breton
    2 votes - 11.11% - View

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

5. Redguard
    0 votes - 0.00%

6. Argonian
    6 votes - 33.33% - View

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

7. Dunmer
    0 votes - 0.00%

8. Nord
    3 votes - 16.67% - View

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

9. Imperial
    1 votes - 5.56% - View

10. Orc
    1 votes - 5.56% - View

11. They're all great you racist bastard!
    1 votes - 5.56% - View

Vote Guests cannot vote

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm pretty sure we've already had meta-discussions about this regarding the general TES series, so this is going to be based on ESO specifically. I usually like going either Altmer (obligatory master race comment) or the natural inhabitant of whatever province the TES game I'm playing is based in. The latter obviously isn't going to work for ESO.

If you had to deem one the worst (or your least favorite), which do you choose?

Tough choice between Khajiit and Argonian for me... Can't stand looking at either for extended periods. When it comes down to it, at least Khajiits can have the "lol furry" factor, so Argonian it is.

Sorry hemidactylus lovers.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

shinn

shinn

• 88 Posts

nord,

shitty hipster skyrimlovers

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Argonian - Nothing against them, just could never see myself playing them. And Redguard, never found reason enough to play them tbh.

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

Well, I don't particularly hate any of the races, but my bottom tiers are a tie between Altmer, Orc and Argonian.

Haha... you forgot to include Orcs. Poor Orcs. Just goes to show how unloved they are.

nord,
shitty hipster skyrimlovers

Yeah, this is pretty hypocritical.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Well, I don't particularly hate any of the races, but my bottom tiers are a tie between Altmer, Orc and Argonian.

Haha... you forgot to include Orcs. Poor Orcs. Just goes to show how unloved they are.

bottom tier ... Altmer

Wait, what?!

iSbumcekrg7cu_zps761488c3.gif

Argonian - Nothing against them, just could never see myself playing them.

XoZzlqQ_zps23210636.gif

I may have just rediscovered my gif folder.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Damn it David, of all the gifs you could have included, did you have to include Hershel? :(

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

Oh, and you just had to go mod on my post, didn't you?

I think we can all agree this topic only brings conflict. What the hell, man?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Oh, and you just had to go mod on my post, didn't you?

I think we can all agree this topic only brings conflict. What the hell, man?

There's a difference between playful / friendly / competitive banter and things that can be easily construed (or misconstrued) as personal or mean-spirited. I personally felt that there was a greater chance of the latter. If you'd like, you can PM me about it.

Oh, and I added orcs. I knew something was off about that final count...

DanGer

DanGer

• 50 Posts
Voted orcs. They dont even look like orcs. And their passives are just for runaway.

TheBonesXXX

TheBonesXXX

• 11 Posts

Bretons and Altmer, don't like either of 'em. 

Yaije

Yaije

• 35 Posts

Voted orcs. They dont even look like orcs. And their passives are just for runaway.

Run away?  you mean bum rush the bastards! gotta run in on foot so you don't waste time dismounting before you can swing!

Imperial for me.  I don't see any reason to roll them.  I might roll a breton and name them like an Imp...  great improvement!

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

There's a difference between playful / friendly / competitive banter and things that can be easily construed (or misconstrued) as personal or mean-spirited. I personally felt that there was a greater chance of the latter. If you'd like, you can PM me about it.

Oh, and I added orcs. I knew something was off about that final count...

Sent you a scathing PM.

Anyway, haven't you noticed your GIF is basically cutting your head off? Watch the captioning. Nice one, Hirschel.

Dranikos

Dranikos

• 1 Posts

High Elf for me.  Never liked them in Morrowind or Oblivion (Weakness to All Magic is bleh!!!  I don't care that they don't have that anymore, still don't like the gold skinned bastages!).  I'd uninstall before I rolled Altmer.

Amusingly my top picks are all from the races with votes >.>  Orc, Breton, Nord and Imperial.  (All favorites in Morrowind, especially Bretons and Nords  Ah the good old days when Nords were Immune to Frost, Resistant to Shock and had a permanent Shield effect)

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

High Elf for me.  Never liked them in Morrowind or Oblivion (Weakness to All Magic is bleh!!!  I don't care that they don't have that anymore, still don't like the gold skinned bastages!).  I'd uninstall before I rolled Altmer.

Amusingly my top picks are all from the races with votes >.>  Orc, Breton, Nord and Imperial.  (All favorites in Morrowind, especially Bretons and Nords  Ah the good old days when Nords were Immune to Frost, Resistant to Shock and had a permanent Shield effect)

You're going to make David shed a tear for that. But you get kudos from me for being pro-Nord.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

The reptile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com