ESO armor sheet i just found

I am highly surprized about the Armor vaules to tell the truth....

I feel Heavy armor should be x3 or x4 of that of light. And x2 of that of medium.

Basicly this confirms what was in the old post from thal   also they changed the numbers again        anyways its good as it is,   the soft and hardcaps are everpresent    

For all those concerned about the numbers here, take this into account as well from testing:1700 Spell Resistance is already in Overcharged territory. I am not sure if the value for overcharged armour is the same but most likely is.

So in the end of the day, someone in light armour plus a single armour buff skill = better mitigation than someone who is in heavy armour without buffs.

(For example, immovable provides 1000 armour and spell resistance at lvl 50).

Hence I believe heavy armour is mostly useless unless you plan to have no mitigation buff spells on your bar or unless you really want to make the most of blocking and the immovable skill.Another example:If you have 850 base spell resistance and add 1000 from immovable buff, this would normally equal 1850 spell resist.However, it is already in overcharge amount therefore in-game it actually only gives 1720 spell resist in total due to soft cap.This is likely to hold true for armour value, therefore, in top light armour gear plus one buff is enough to put you above top heavy armour gear. I do not agree with such a system but that what it is at the moment... How much over the soft cap you can go without being penalised on stats too extremely is hard to say yet. Someone in heavy armour with spiked armour as well may not be gaining hardly any mitgation seeing that the soft cap is fairly brutal in my opinion. Of course, if we knew what those numbers equated to in terms of mitigation percentages - we'd know more accurately if adding armour buffs on top of heavy armour is worthwhile at all.

• Upvote 1

seems to be PvP armor due to the Rank requirement? so we dont know what charakterlevel this armor is equal to.

On the Topic of soft and hardcaps:

I would like to make the caps accordingly to the basearmor of my gear. If the sum of my armor is ~600, i will have a softcap at 1.66 times my armor, so i end up with 1000. If i go full HA and have 1.4k armor, i can buff up to 2.3k.

Or we can just push it 1000 armor from our basearmor. dunno...

seems to be PvP armor due to the Rank requirement? so we dont know what charakterlevel this armor is equal to. On the Topic of soft and hardcaps:I would like to make the caps accordingly to the basearmor of my gear. If the sum of my armor is ~600, i will have a softcap at 1.66 times my armor, so i end up with 1000. If i go full HA and have 1.4k armor, i can buff up to 2.3k.Or we can just push it 1000 armor from our basearmor. dunno...

The rank has nothing to do with PvP it's just veteran rank 10. Ones you are lvl 50 you start to lvl your veteran rank.

i played or more like tried to play a tanky bruiser templar.

Once i reached my essential skills it went quite fine but imho i was still squishy. But on otherhand my dmgoutput was gorgeous.

But once u get caught and cant escape instant its over. But well this occurs bc of the "scale up" in RvR and it doesnt matter what part of gear you equipped everybody 1-49 has the same about of stats.

i played or more like tried to play a tanky bruiser templar.

Once i reached my essential skills it went quite fine but imho i was still squishy. But on otherhand my dmgoutput was gorgeous.

But once u get caught and cant escape instant its over. But well this occurs bc of the "scale up" in RvR and it doesnt matter what part of gear you equipped everybody 1-49 has the same about of stats.

The meaning of the sheet is just to give a simple, clean overlook how max white craft armors compare

and to answer

Actualy     because nobody was getting close to lvl50 in cyrodill they get the fake lvl50stats,    a real lvl50 will have way higher stats then we all had    in cyrodil our gears statpoints etc was all improved to 1 squashy charactersetup   all that differed us were actives, this will change completly when someone gets lvl35ish+

Also this is lvl50        lvl10 vetern rank white armors,   this means when your 'max max lvl'' this is how white armors look like, dont forget you can go white->green->blue->purple->golden qualty on them aswel         Considering soft and hard caps at lvl15 and lvl23 i did saw  big increases to the caps,if the cap increases keep jumping up as linear as they do,   im feeling a full heavy purple  vetern lvl10   will be about 70% towards softcap

The meaning of the sheet is just to give a simple, clean overlook how max white craft armors compare

and to answer

Actualy     because nobody was getting close to lvl50 in cyrodill they get the fake lvl50stats,    a real lvl50 will have way higher stats then we all had    in cyrodil our gears statpoints etc was all improved to 1 squashy charactersetup   all that differed us were actives, this will change completly when someone gets lvl35ish+

Also this is lvl50        lvl10 vetern rank white armors,   this means when your 'max max lvl'' this is how white armors look like, dont forget you can go white->green->blue->purple->golden qualty on them aswel         Considering soft and hard caps at lvl15 and lvl23 i did saw  big increases to the caps,if the cap increases keep jumping up as linear as they do,   im feeling a full heavy purple  vetern lvl10   will be about 70% towards softcap

this is completly wrong

i was lvl 40 in the beta and had exact the same status points,

one member of the DC reached 50 and i talked with him and he replied he still have the same stats. i dont know if they did if bc of beta. but its shit.

its quite easy to lvl in cyrodil the quests scales with your lvl

this is completly wrong

one member of the DC reached 50 and i talked with him and he replied he still have the same stats. i dont know if they did if bc of beta. but its shit.

Well thanks for confirming that then,   if thats   the case then gear,stapoints and char progression does not matter at al?

OK this is very disheartening.  How many hours had you played?

Just 5-6 days (two betas) or so to almost reach cap?  And 5-6 days for someone to hit the level cap?  Horrible.

Our last two guild MMOs (incl SWTOR) one of the single biggest complaints is leveling too fast and easy.

OK this is very disheartening.  How many hours had you played?

Just 5-6 days (two betas) or so to almost reach cap?  And 5-6 days for someone to hit the level cap?  Horrible.

Our last two guild MMOs (incl SWTOR) one of the single biggest complaints is leveling too fast and easy.

yeah quite a lot both betas. 

well they may change the levelmechanic but u have to know all quests in cyrodill scales with your lvls.

each pvequest in cyrodil ist like ~1/20 of your lvl.

There are many different camps to lvl up.

Beanstean from daggerfall in bloodthorn campaign was one of the 50ish(last saturday morning) chars.

I traveled a lot through cyrodil. tbh im quite amazed of the map. Many hidden quests/dungeons and the questhubs arent fraction based. It could happen a 5 man grp of your enemy apears in your back to kill you. 

imho its ok for this if the quests given slightly more exp.

now i know where to lvl i guess i can be 50 quite faster. i guess some students will be "serverfirst" in the first 48h.

ah and dont ask me, i given feedback its way to fast to lvl there and i hope they change it. i wont tell you any locations.

@dionysis in the beta every 10-49 char had the same amout of stats. slighlty different, based on your class.

e.g. templar had more stamina but dk more hp.

imho i dislike it, of course u should scaleup but a lvl 40pperson should be stronger than a lvl 10.

and didnt talk much with the 50ish char to check how his stats chance.

(i hope zenimax just made all the same stats for the beta)

Guest 50>scaled

No offence but i call bullshit, its already been stated that a true 50 will have way better stats than a scaled 50, as well as the betas have all been riddled with stat calculation errors, I played 3 different characters in medium armor, all in 7 pieces of armor, and all with 2 points in dexterity. each one had a different crit bonus(should have been 14% for all 3), one had 2% crit, one had 8% crit and one had 12% and I tested 1000 heavy attacks on each character and the different characters crit chances were reflected in the attacks. AKA stats are broken.

So its one of three things, 1) stats are broken 2) stats are broken or 3) stats are broken

considering this discussion and my own findings, im fairly shure the beta has a hardcap that scales everything to 1 setup right now, and they prob take that out lateron (they did state they wanted us to benchmark pvp to find exploits....thats something you best can do when all char are practicly same strenght, so its only actives that make a difference)

Again this shows lvl50, vetern 10    white gears     eventualy eveyrbody will wear this as a BARE minimum      slap on legendary and you get +40%armor right ontop of the plain stats

If the caps are rly just like they are in beta, there wouldnt be any reason to increase gear beyond white....that sounds already very unlogical

Guys before everyone starts getting disappointed or freaking out - the beta stats for pvp were all standardised.The beta pvp therefore allows us NO TRUE INDICATION of real lvl 50 stats or gameplay.It did not matter what your real level was.Your stats were all the same.This was done on purpose because it was a beta where they intended you to trial your actives and be all on equal ground.

It is NOT indicative of the real in-game pvp that we will have at launch.

Your stats WILL be properly dfifferent in pvp at launch.

[image]

interesting armor :)

Edit: and sry for doublepost. didn't see it

Hey, nice screenshot. I really like that armour set bonus. It could do with an armour trait so wonder if we'll be able to craft the same unique set-bonus armour with traits... I mean enchant would be as simple as putting a glyph on it which is good.

well these kinds of set bonuses come from specific crafting tables around the zones so I would wager that the set bonuses count as traits.

Set bonuses do not take the place of traits, they are just another form of itemization.

Hello,

It;s cool to see some of the armor "sets" statistics, and set bonuses getting posted. However was this set(Post #1), and the curiass(Post #19) all veterans gear? If anyone have any info on the Magnuses Gift stats/set bonuses that was featured in the new Zenimax crafting video that would be cool. Other than the end game armor sets, the best gear should come from player crafters, an maybe the best end game sets too.

Cheers

B

Hello,

It;s cool to see some of the armor "sets" statistics, and set bonuses getting posted. However was this set(Post #1), and the curiass(Post #19) all veterans gear? If anyone have any info on the Magnuses Gift stats/set bonuses that was featured in the new Zenimax crafting video that would be cool. Other than the end game armor sets, the best gear should come from player crafters, an maybe the best end game sets too.

Cheers

B

hey,

#1 is veteran gear #19 is just arround lvl 20 gear. there are plenty of set in lowlvl area aswell