Personality Type Test

Blake

My results:
Your Type
ENTJ
Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(1%) Judging(56%)
  • [*]You have
slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%) [*]You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%) [*]You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%) [*]You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Personally though, I would say that in a social setting I would be more appositely described as introverted rather than extroverted except for very rare occasions where I am in the mood to rant...

ENTP
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving(22)%
  • [*]You have 
marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%) [*]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%) [*]You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%) [*]You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

basically... I do what i want. My personality doesn't tell me what to do.

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(62%) Judging(33%)
  • [*]You have 
strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%) [*]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%) [*]You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%) [*]You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Seems to fit me pretty well. I've never been much of a social person, and I believe logic trumps emotion every time.

ISTJ
Introvert(33%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(62%) Judging(56%)
  • [*]You have
moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%) [*]You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%) [*]You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%) [*]You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)