Just bought Skyrim, and I rememered this site, hints/tips/advice for this newb?

APOLLYON

What up people I used to consider friends that we have lost touch with each other ha, and new folks idk, topic says it all. 

Hmm seeing as this is in introductions guess i should say something along those lines...

Sup folks, I'm Apollyon, Mike/Haides/Pinoy to those people that became somebodies that i used to knowww... 

My interests include medieval weaponry, hand to hand combat, firearms, drifting, pie, cookies, and annoying people, guess that also shows my hobbies too.

Most of my time is spent doing 3 things listed in order of time spent doing it work-videogames-napping.

sooo.... yeah....

Also, developmentally disabled?

That surprised me too. The skeptic in me speculates that this behavior is intentional for building some sort of mental / disability defense to plead down the felony or something.

Then again that might be giving the lawyers too much credit.

dafuq yo, hope nothing bad happened to him or he aint up to anything bad, and i thought he was just crazy?

khajiits? i always lean more to battle mage types, use destruction spells then switch to a warhammer or something when they get too close.

Ehh...you might wanna look at this first. http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=9209768

Also, Skyrim is pretty lenient on what races can do what class. I just really like Khajiits.

Breton is a good choice for a battlemage though.

Ehh...you might wanna look at this first. http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=9209768

Also, Skyrim is pretty lenient on what races can do what class. I just really like Khajiits.

Breton is a good choice for a battlemage though.

I always got towards Dark Elves or Orcs myself.

Also yeah I've seen that, that why i said I though he was just crazy.