Followers Learning Spells

Lamaj4Life

Question

7 answers to this question

But i heard rumor and that the follower in the college of winterhelm, j'zargo, could level up with you at level like 86 or so and people are always talking about lydia learning spells. But no one say as to how to do it. And maybe it is a rumor idk. I just want to see if this could  actually work. And if it does. Then it could be helpful for a lot of people. But thankx 4 helpin out. And if ur intrested talk to other members or people you know and try this theory out

Oh, hey, you're right. But I looked it up, he's also one of the worst companions in the game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-/61540975?page=2

I actually find that Jzargo is one of the best companions. As an extremely high level in Heavy Armor and One Handed, so if anything he can tank some shots. Never remember him using only sparks when I hired him.

Then again, I was hypnotized by his long, curvy tail. He could be using anything for all I know.

• Upvote 1

I actually find that Jzargo is one of the best companions. As an extremely high level in Heavy Armor and One Handed, so if anything he can tank some shots. Never remember him using only sparks when I hired him.

Then again, I was hypnotized by his long, curvy tail. He could be using anything for all I know.

Oh, in that case, I don't know. I've never used him. I think I've read somewhere that he doesn't have perks like other companions, but I don't know if that's true either.