Photo

Followers Learning Spells

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lamaj4Life

Lamaj4Life

• 7 Posts

Using scrolls I want to give my Follower spells and maybe I can use the Oghma Infinium book to level them up. Can anyone help me in this theory i have? If you have another ideas to this topic do tell.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

I'm pretty sure you can't make followers use scrolls. I mentioned that already.

And followers don't level up like you. Their level is dependent on your level. At some point, they all hit a max-level cap.

Lamaj4Life

Lamaj4Life

• 7 Posts

But i heard rumor and that the follower in the college of winterhelm, j'zargo, could level up with you at level like 86 or so and people are always talking about lydia learning spells. But no one say as to how to do it. And maybe it is a rumor idk. I just want to see if this could  actually work. And if it does. Then it could be helpful for a lot of people. But thankx 4 helpin out. And if ur intrested talk to other members or people you know and try this theory out

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Oh...I'm pretty sure.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Jhzargo, to my knowledge, is the only NPC that will level up past the usual level cap of 50, all the way up to the 80's.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Jhzargo, to my knowledge, is the only NPC that will level up past the usual level cap of 50, all the way up to the 80's.

Oh, hey, you're right. But I looked it up, he's also one of the worst companions in the game.

http://www.gamefaqs....61540975?page=2

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Oh, hey, you're right. But I looked it up, he's also one of the worst companions in the game.

http://www.gamefaqs....61540975?page=2

I actually find that Jzargo is one of the best companions. As an extremely high level in Heavy Armor and One Handed, so if anything he can tank some shots. Never remember him using only sparks when I hired him.

Then again, I was hypnotized by his long, curvy tail. He could be using anything for all I know.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

I actually find that Jzargo is one of the best companions. As an extremely high level in Heavy Armor and One Handed, so if anything he can tank some shots. Never remember him using only sparks when I hired him.

Then again, I was hypnotized by his long, curvy tail. He could be using anything for all I know.

Oh, in that case, I don't know. I've never used him. I think I've read somewhere that he doesn't have perks like other companions, but I don't know if that's true either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com