Photo

Just for fun--

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

Which race and weapon combo do you think of when you think of a Werewolf, a Vampire, and the Emperor?

THE WEREWOLF (A Hell Hound! AROOO)

Khajiit – 2H

I guess it'd be a hell-cat, haha

THE VAMPIRE 

Dunmer – Dual Wield or Destro

THE EMPEROR

Redguard – S&S

A DRUID

Definitely a Khajiit & Restoration Staff

THE HULK

I picture a little Bosmer with a bow all of a sudden turning into a giant muscle-monster and smashing everything!! HAhaha! Wicked...

Orc would be the obvious answer though, unless going for irony..Bosmer ftw, rofl.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Werewolf

Nord with a 2H weapon.

Vampire

Definitely Dunmer with a knife. Vampires are supposed to be deceptive, so a knife makes sense to me.

The Emperor

Bretons are probably the most political race playable in ESO. Sword and Shield, definitely.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Werewolf

Nord with no weapon. Claws, guys... Claws.

Vampire

Dunmer with well, their teeth obviously. Magic as well I suppose, so maybe a staff.

The Emperor

Imperials. The Emperor never has a weapon, he just dies defenseless in every game.

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

Werewolf

Nord with no weapon. Claws, guys... Claws.

Vampire

Dunmer with well, their teeth obviously. Magic as well I suppose, so maybe a staff.

The Emperor

Imperials. The Emperor never has a weapon, he just dies defenseless in every game.

YOU are the reason why vampire and lycan movies suck!! "They can't use weapons because teeth/claws are cooler!" If I was a werewolf I'd wear kevlar and carry a machine-gun. ....I also wish that bad guys could shoot straight. XD

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

YOU are the reason why vampire and lycan movies suck!! "They can't use weapons because teeth/claws are cooler!" If I was a werewolf I'd wear kevlar and carry a machine-gun. ....I also wish that bad guys could shoot straight. XD

No, they can't use weapons because they don't have opposable thumbs. ;)

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

You don't need thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Or maybe you do. I have no idea how magic works.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

I can picture werewolves who shoot straight with machineguns. Everyone would be dead.

I think the werewolves I saw in Skyrim did have opposable thumbs. Pretty long ones too.

You don't need thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Or maybe you do. I have no idea how magic works.

If you don't have opposable thumbs and neither can you shoot fireballs, I think it would only be logical to assume that you need opposable thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Case closed.

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

I can picture werewolves who shoot straight with machineguns. Everyone would be dead.

I think the werewolves I saw in Skyrim did have opposable thumbs. Pretty long ones too.

If you don't have opposable thumbs and neither can you shoot fireballs, I think it would only be logical to assume that you need opposable thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Case closed.

Haha! Epic post! :)

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Haha! Epic post! :)

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com