Just for fun--

Which race and weapon combo do you think of when you think of a Werewolf, a Vampire, and the Emperor?

THE WEREWOLF (A Hell Hound! AROOO)

Khajiit – 2H

I guess it'd be a hell-cat, haha

THE VAMPIRE 

Dunmer – Dual Wield or Destro

THE EMPEROR

Redguard – S&S

A DRUID

Definitely a Khajiit & Restoration Staff

THE HULK

I picture a little Bosmer with a bow all of a sudden turning into a giant muscle-monster and smashing everything!! HAhaha! Wicked...

Orc would be the obvious answer though, unless going for irony..Bosmer ftw, rofl.

Werewolf

Nord with no weapon. Claws, guys... Claws.

Vampire

Dunmer with well, their teeth obviously. Magic as well I suppose, so maybe a staff.

The Emperor

Imperials. The Emperor never has a weapon, he just dies defenseless in every game.

YOU are the reason why vampire and lycan movies suck!! "They can't use weapons because teeth/claws are cooler!" If I was a werewolf I'd wear kevlar and carry a machine-gun. ....I also wish that bad guys could shoot straight. XD

YOU are the reason why vampire and lycan movies suck!! "They can't use weapons because teeth/claws are cooler!" If I was a werewolf I'd wear kevlar and carry a machine-gun. ....I also wish that bad guys could shoot straight. XD

No, they can't use weapons because they don't have opposable thumbs. ;)

• Upvote 1

I can picture werewolves who shoot straight with machineguns. Everyone would be dead.

No, they can't use weapons because they don't have opposable thumbs. ;)

I think the werewolves I saw in Skyrim did have opposable thumbs. Pretty long ones too.

You don't need thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Or maybe you do. I have no idea how magic works.

If you don't have opposable thumbs and neither can you shoot fireballs, I think it would only be logical to assume that you need opposable thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Case closed.

• Upvote 1

I can picture werewolves who shoot straight with machineguns. Everyone would be dead.

I think the werewolves I saw in Skyrim did have opposable thumbs. Pretty long ones too.

If you don't have opposable thumbs and neither can you shoot fireballs, I think it would only be logical to assume that you need opposable thumbs to shoot fireballs.

Case closed.

Haha! Epic post! :)