Photo

So whats new?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HypeRNT

HypeRNT

• 9 Posts

I haven't heard much of anything the past month besides few bits and pieces here and there. Ive seen the video interview with shoddycast and that's pretty much it. Any more leaked videos? Any other info? I haven't seen beta invites being released in a while, at least its not no their website like it always was...

FEED ME INFO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Okay... The first step is to admit you have a problem... Don't worry, we all do, and we're here for you. You can look to us for support.

The second step is to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to our sanity, and set our lives straight.

The third step is to apologize to everyone you've ever hurt because of ESO, and be willing to make amends.

I forget the rest because I never made it past two...

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

There's quite a few beta videos out now, but they get taken down pretty quickly on all reputable sites. Other than that, the only real news is that we now have most of the assumed skill lines from the beta. They're all summarized here - http://eldersouls.co...wn-skill-lines/

Welcome back, by the way. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com