Comprehensive Document w/ All Known Skill Lines

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Click here to view the document.

Update: ES has a web-based version here.

Enjoy.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Thal

Thal

• 142 Posts

Thanks a million for this. Makes assessing different options a hundred times easier! :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Thanks a million for this. Makes assessing different options a hundred times easier! :)

Unfortunately I'm not sure who should get credit for actually putting this together, but it wasn't me - I'm just linking to it. ;)

Cyber-Demon

Cyber-Demon

• 1 Posts
Great list! Does anyone know how this work in the beta? 
Do you get one skill/ability point to allocate every level, starting at level 1 (total 50 points)?
Does every skill/ability have only one rank or 5 “ranks” as in Skyrim (so that you only can have 10 skill/ability at maximum)?

patskie

patskie

Are there cold base skill lines yet? aside form the destruction staff one?

Rally

Rally

• 79 Posts

This was in the Tamriel Foundry forum aswell and got deleted pretty fast :DWarrior Guild Skills suck thou

Soaks

Soaks

• 46 Posts

Thanks for this! Even though I don't quite understand how to get the passives or how many skills I'll be able to choose, it made some interesting reading.

irons

irons

• 428 Posts

Thanks for this! Even though I don't quite understand how to get the passives or how many skills I'll be able to choose, it made some interesting reading.

You can choose 2x (5 actives +1 ultimate).Passives are just like actives in order to get them you have to spend a skillpoint, you can choose as many passives as you want but many of them only improve abilities in the same tree.

Soaks

Soaks

• 46 Posts

Thanks irons!

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

Bumping this because it's been updated a bit.

Thal

Thal

• 142 Posts

Bumping this because it's been updated a bit.

Is it just the updated Soul gem/steal Actives and Passives? Or have I missed some more subtle changes? 

I see a couple fixes to the racial passives - notably the Breton ones.

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

Is it just the updated Soul gem/steal Actives and Passives? Or have I missed some more subtle changes? 

I see a couple fixes to the racial passives - notably the Breton ones.

Yeah, the only thing I really noted was the Soul stuff.

I love how this list shows us just how many options there are though.. 293 different options. This means there are roughly 296 BILLION builds possible (If you consider all the passives/actives as one lump, which includes mix/matching all the passives --which doesn't really apply-- still cool though! :P)

Thal

Thal

• 142 Posts

Yeah, the only thing I really noted was the Soul stuff.

I love how this list shows us just how many options there are though.. 293 different options. This means there are roughly 296 BILLION builds possible (If you consider all the passives/actives as one lump, which includes mix/matching all the passives --which doesn't really apply-- still cool though! :P)

Well, the more interesting fact on top of all of that is that each Active has two different Morph options so two people who slot the same Active may not have the exact same ability as some of the morph options seem to make somewhat substantial changes to their skill. I personally cannot wait to see the full list of every morph option for each Active, both class actives as well as the weapon actives.I also wonder, while I am fairly certain they mentioned you being able to change the distribution of leveling stat points once you hit lvl 50, I have not heard if it will ever be possible to change what morph option you decided upon.

irons

irons

• 428 Posts

Well, the more interesting fact on top of all of that is that each Active has two different Morph options so two people who slot the same Active may not have the exact same ability as some of the morph options seem to make somewhat substantial changes to their skill. I personally cannot wait to see the full list of every morph option for each Active, both class actives as well as the weapon actives.I also wonder, while I am fairly certain they mentioned you being able to change the distribution of leveling stat points once you hit lvl 50, I have not heard if it will ever be possible to change what morph option you decided upon.

It's complicated after some interview you think you can respend your points and after some not.But what will surey work is that you can spend another point for the other morph.

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

Morphs don't look like they change that much TBH. The ones that I've seen have all been either "refund either a resource or some health" "effects more targets" "does a bit more of what it already does at the cost of taking away a part of what it already does"

So, we can probably change our morphs around to help get our MP/ST ratios perfected, which is nice, but idk how much of an impact on actual playstyle it'll have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com