Comprehensive Document w/ All Known Skill Lines

David

Thanks for this! Even though I don't quite understand how to get the passives or how many skills I'll be able to choose, it made some interesting reading.

You can choose 2x (5 actives +1 ultimate).Passives are just like actives in order to get them you have to spend a skillpoint, you can choose as many passives as you want but many of them only improve abilities in the same tree.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just the updated Soul gem/steal Actives and Passives? Or have I missed some more subtle changes? 

I see a couple fixes to the racial passives - notably the Breton ones.

Yeah, the only thing I really noted was the Soul stuff.

I love how this list shows us just how many options there are though.. 293 different options. This means there are roughly 296 BILLION builds possible (If you consider all the passives/actives as one lump, which includes mix/matching all the passives --which doesn't really apply-- still cool though! :P)

Yeah, the only thing I really noted was the Soul stuff.

I love how this list shows us just how many options there are though.. 293 different options. This means there are roughly 296 BILLION builds possible (If you consider all the passives/actives as one lump, which includes mix/matching all the passives --which doesn't really apply-- still cool though! :P)

Well, the more interesting fact on top of all of that is that each Active has two different Morph options so two people who slot the same Active may not have the exact same ability as some of the morph options seem to make somewhat substantial changes to their skill. I personally cannot wait to see the full list of every morph option for each Active, both class actives as well as the weapon actives.I also wonder, while I am fairly certain they mentioned you being able to change the distribution of leveling stat points once you hit lvl 50, I have not heard if it will ever be possible to change what morph option you decided upon.

Well, the more interesting fact on top of all of that is that each Active has two different Morph options so two people who slot the same Active may not have the exact same ability as some of the morph options seem to make somewhat substantial changes to their skill. I personally cannot wait to see the full list of every morph option for each Active, both class actives as well as the weapon actives.I also wonder, while I am fairly certain they mentioned you being able to change the distribution of leveling stat points once you hit lvl 50, I have not heard if it will ever be possible to change what morph option you decided upon.

It's complicated after some interview you think you can respend your points and after some not.But what will surey work is that you can spend another point for the other morph.

Morphs don't look like they change that much TBH. The ones that I've seen have all been either "refund either a resource or some health" "effects more targets" "does a bit more of what it already does at the cost of taking away a part of what it already does"

So, we can probably change our morphs around to help get our MP/ST ratios perfected, which is nice, but idk how much of an impact on actual playstyle it'll have.

Morphs don't look like they change that much TBH. The ones that I've seen have all been either "refund either a resource or some health" "effects more targets" "does a bit more of what it already does at the cost of taking away a part of what it already does"

So, we can probably change our morphs around to help get our MP/ST ratios perfected, which is nice, but idk how much of an impact on actual playstyle it'll have.

I think morphs will often be somthing basic like:

more dmg or more defence

more targets or more heal

that sort of support or that sort of support

reduce cost/increase duration or improve effect.

and so on

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...