Wassup! Hello! Hi!

Stuart

Hey guys, I am RGuides11!

I first made my account a couple of weeks ago, I am reasonably active for a busy-ish person. I play about maximum three times a week but when I do play I tend to set myself a goal for that period.

Bit more about me personally, I enjoy playing MMOs such as Runescape. I've played countless others in the past but I always come back eventually. ATM I would describe myself with this signature I made:

Posted Image

I enjoy doing graphics with Photoshop and enjoy learning more about it, I make signatures and stuff like that.

My character isn't very high-levelled, I am experienced to a certain level because I've had numerous accounts in the past dating back to about 2008.

Aside from that, I hope this is enough to be accepted and look forward to being a part of this clan.

Welcome into the clan and enjoy all of our events! Be sure to stay active within the Forums and within the Game Im sure you will find many good friends within the clan and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)*In order to join our clan chat, please speak to traaginen or mstr. Monopoly to be able to talk to the whole clan within Runescape B)And as they said, AMAZING SIGNATURE!

Thanks everyone, I feel very welcome to this clan. It's the first one I've ever joined forum-wise and I'm liking it.@MstrMonopoly: Sure, I'd love to make graphics for TRR, just message me when you need something done. That goes for everyone as well I guess...