There's a Like Button...

Tristan

I don't know if everyone notices the big ass green button at the bottom-right of everyones fucking posts, but it's there, I assure you. There is a like button on elder souls, and if only 2-3 people knows how to use it, then why the fuck do we have it?

I'm not flipping my biscuit, but seriously. Why doesn't anyone else use the damn like button??

Disclamer: Aherm Dear Blexun, I AM NOT FISHING FOR FUCKING LIKES!!! I will say this ONCE.

• Upvote 2

That's not what I mean. If I see a post that has two or three likes, then it obviously appeals to someones interests, and deserves to be liked. Especially if 4000+ people have viewed that post. out of 4000 only three liked it? I mean like, wtf? I can assure you that it wasn't mine, if you're thinking that I'm vain in thinking that everyone should like my shit, which I'm not. I'm just saying that I only know of about 5-7 people that use the like button, including you and I.

Whenever I see a post, and it makes me laugh, or it makes sense, or something like that. I will like it, because I genuinely liked what they said, I'm pretty sure that's what it's intended to be used as.

And i didn't make this post intending for it to get liked... nalim

That's not what I mean. If I see a post that has two or three likes, then it obviously appeals to someones interests, and deserves to be liked. Especially if 4000+ people have viewed that post. out of 4000 only three liked it? I mean like, wtf? I can assure you that it wasn't mine, if you're thinking that I'm vain in thinking that everyone should like my shit, which I'm not. I'm just saying that I only know of about 5-7 people that use the like button, including you and I.

Whenever I see a post, and it makes me laugh, or it makes sense, or something like that. I will like it, because I genuinely liked what they said, I'm pretty sure that's what it's intended to be used as.

And i didn't make this post intending for it to get liked... nalim

I agree with you, it's just the fact that even if a post has only a few likes and many views, it is the sole fact that this forum is populated with guests and lurkers that don't have an account in the first place to begin with.

On top of that, IPB Forums used a +1/-1 reputation system previously, which I personally think developed a mindset that people only gave reps if they really thought the post deserved it, such as guides.

Chevy's Guide to Internet Karma

• [*]Make your heading larger than Blake's [*]Mention Blake's Genitals. Blake's penis. [*]Infer how tiny it is. (3 inch. or less) [*]Assume your are right when he replies with something smart. [*]Then continue your day knowing that you may or may not have gotten a like from the first step.

Fine, I erased the apology, now Blake doesn't know I'm joking and is going to commit suicide from years of online oppression, happy??

Also I fixed the penis thing, thx for pointing that out.

• Upvote 2

[*]Make your heading larger than Blake's

[*]Mention Blake's Genitals. Blake's penis.

[*]Infer how tiny it is. (>3 inch.)

[*]Assume your are right when he replies with something smart.

[*]Then continue your day knowing that you may or may not have gotten a like from the first step.

Disclamer: I am obviously joking, any harm/offence caused by this was completely not intended.

Never apologise.

I only commented on this topic because for the first time in a longggg time it was fuck all to do with Skyrim!! Happy days

[*]Make your heading larger than Blake's

[*]Mention Blake's Genitals. Blake's penis.

[*]Infer how tiny it is. (>3 inch.)

[*]Assume your are right when he replies with something smart.

[*]Then continue your day knowing that you may or may not have gotten a like from the first step.

Disclamer: I am obviously joking, any harm/offence caused by this was completely not intended.

Almost didn't like this because you apologized. You never apolgize.

However, you did say my penis was bigger than 3 inches, which has put me in a good mood all day. So enjoy your like.