Photo

ESO Subscription Model Announced

* * * * * ESO Elder Scrolls Online

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Xenon

Xenon

• 112 Posts
Monthly fee rawks. It keep most of the teens out. That alone is worth paying for. It also keep some of the gold sellers and cheaters away. 15$ per month is nothing for all the hours of entertainment it have to offer. Cost per hour of entertainment is very low.My other hobby, diving, cost a hell lot more per hour of enjoyment. Trust me; )

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

So, you know how they said they're trying to make plans with XBL and PSN so that consumers don't need to pay for those services on top of an ESO monthly fee?

I wonder if they're going to do what Portal 2 did with PSN, where if you have it on PS3 you can play it on PC for free... just, opposite of that.

To do so they'd need to link PSN / Steam. We already know that this is possible because of Portal. XBL would just need to get on board.

How probable do you guys think this guess is?

They already said that XBL, PSN, and PC/Mac would have separate servers..so we know the accounts won't be linked, but they would probably be transferable if this is turns out to be the case.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ESO, Elder Scrolls Online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com