Greetings

akathist

Hello every one :)

My name is Catherine,

Firstly may i congratulate the creators of this fantastic site and i am looking forward to meeting new people and sharing in the game experience with you all.

I  have been gaming for a few years, and enjoy it very much it helped me focus  through a tough time and now it's a great hobby. I have made some very good friends and i am looking forward to making more. 

My first online gaming experience and still active in, is Runescape and lotro but i am evolving/progressing, if that is the correct phrase into a different experience and i'm drawn a little into Skyrim.

I work hard (pffft)  :whistling:  and play (social too)  much harder  :dry:

Good luck, have fun and be safe :))

Thank you for looking

Welcome to the site :)

I don't know whether you know this already or not but many of us here actually started as a Runescape clan (even before the official clan support was added) which the brilliant creator of this site, David, used to lead. Most of us have stopped playing Runescape but there's still a few people around who have kept playing.

Although the focus here is obviously the Elder Scrolls series we're a pretty diverse group of gamers so I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people to share your interests with here.

Once again Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the site :)