Humble Origin Bundle

David

Item: Humble Origin Bundle

Price: $0

Donate $1 to one of the charities listed on the bundle page and receive activation codes for...

[*]Dead Space (Steam, Origin)

[*]Burnout Paradise Ultimate (Steam, Origin)

[*]Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam, Origin)

[*]Mirror's Edge (Steam, Origin)

[*]Dead Space 3 (Origin)

[*]Medal of Honor (Steam, Origin)

With additional bonus games yet to be announced (you receive these even if you've already purchased).

If you donate more than the average (currently $4.79), you also get...

[*]Battlefield 3 (Origin)

[*]The Sims 3 + Starter Pack (Origin)

So you can get everything for $4.80. Honestly this is probably the best deal I've ever seen.

BUT WAIT, there's a problem - you hate EA and refuse to give them any money. Well, EA is actually giving these games away for nothing; all proceeds go to the charities and/or/possibly Humble Bundle. EA's angle is that more people will use Origin.

System: PC

Retailer: Humble Bundle

Deal Link: https://www.humblebundle.com/?originbundle

Click here to view the deal

P.S. 

All the charities listed including the San Francisco AIDS Foundation are fake... David created them and linked them to his bank account so people would donate money unknowingly to the site while thinking they are doing some good in the world, when really they are just paying for David's giant interwebz bills that he is always complaining about.

P.S. 

All the charities listed including the San Francisco AIDS Foundation are fake... David created them and linked them to his bank account so people would donate money unknowingly to the site while thinking they are doing some good in the world, when really they are just paying for David's giant interwebz bills that he is always complaining about.

You caught me. Now what am I going to do with the one million steam keys I have?

FUCK. *just bought BF3 off Amazon last night, cost €22 including posting.*Edit: Just donated to this, too good to miss. Gonna give my Amazon BF3 to my friend when he gets his gaming computer in like a week. (Should be similar to mine, Haswell chip though :o)