I understand that there's immaturity in every group in MMO's, but there always seems to be base characteristics to each one. For example in WOW, the Alliance seemed to have a much younger crowd who treated their fellow teammates with immaturity, and Horde had a much older, dedicated fanbase, but had more of an elitist mentality. That's not to say that this meant everyone in the Alliance held to this stereotype, but there were many more "facepalm" worthy moments when playing an Alliance character.
The factions in ESO will be as followed:
1) The Ebonheart Pact (The Nords, Dunmer, and Argonians)
2) The Daggerfall Covenant (The Orcs, Redguard, and Bretons)
3) The Aldermi Dominion (The Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajiit)
With this being said, how do you think the players of these factions will act?
Personally, this is how I feel on the matter:
1) The Ebonheart Pact will be the youngest player base and most likely have the most immaturity. I say this because The Nords and Argonians are very popular races. Additionally, players in this faction will be able to level up in Black Marsh, Morrowind, and Skyrim. This will obviously be the "canon" faction, and will definitely be the faction with the most grief, though I will say: there is a large amount of appeal to this faction.
2) The Daggerfall Covenant will be a very down to Earth people. They will be the faction that is, on a whole, very average, but consist of very chill people. The Bretons and Redguard will definitely have appeal to a good number of people, since they're Humanoid, and if someone wanted to play as a tank?
Well, I can't think of a race more tanky than the Orcs. Bottom line: What this faction may "lack" in skill will be made up for by their great personalities.
3) The Aldmeri Dominion will be the "hardcore" faction. They'll be the ones to primarily own Cyrodil, have progression raids, and guilds that invest the most out of all the factions of the game. The reason I say this is due to the lack of appeal in the races; it's literally only cats and elves. I mean, there isn't a single humanoid race and the land they own is much less appealing than that of the Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart Pact. With all this said, it will be the least appealing faction (though I personally love these races), thus making it have a much older player base, leading me to believe it will have much more invested players.
This is only my opinion, so I'd like to know what you guys think! What do you think the player base of each faction will be?