Photo

Can I play the ESO without online?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

I do not think that the fact of being online makes the game bad or that bethesda has fucked up the game, but still (and i know that the world it's entering in an era where the internet it's almost everywhere) many of us don't have a full time internet conection, i might be one in a million but i travel a lot and usually stay on rural places, i really love Skyrim but you get to a point when there's nothing else to do there, so why make it just online i mean it's a lot bigger than Diablo 2 LOD but still that system with the battlenet realms was perfect, your solo characters on your pc and your online characters on the server, you miss the online features on the solo gameplay but still you can PLAY IT without internet conection. Seriously make online only games might not be a big loose on the maker company profits, but it is on the fans and followers of the company and i really hope that the next generations of TES games come with both offline and online gameplay.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com