Photo

Can I play the ESO without online?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

rzgdp9999

rzgdp9999

• 31 Posts
I know u can but I have never loved online gaming and I want to know what I would be missing out on. I just want to play it in a traditional TES way :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You have to play it online, its just that the main quest and many others can be done solo while you're online.You'd miss out on the player-player interaction component, which is sure to be a huge part of the game since its an MMO

rzgdp9999

rzgdp9999

• 31 Posts
wait so is the whole game online?! Is there no way I can play this game " offline "

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

wait so is the whole game online?! Is there no way I can play this game " offline "

Nope, it's Elder Scrolls "Online". They have a section in their FAQ with that question. They do make sure to highlight that there will be plenty of solo content available for those that prefer it.

rzgdp9999

rzgdp9999

• 31 Posts
Ok.....not really sure what to think. I was thinking that it was an optional thing that just played a huge part in the game but was still an optional. This is so hard I hate online gaming but love TES. Gonna have to play it I love a TES more than I hate online :|

Drexill

Drexill

• 15 Posts

It's an MMORPG (O for Online), and it has Online in the name as David pointed out. I mean no offense, but I really don't know what you were expecting...

If you hate Online games... I'd still recommend trying it, since that's well....stupid... and there's plenty of solo content to immerse yourself into if you want more Elder Scrolls.

Theman

Theman
It really sucks that you have to pay over 200 dollars a year to play it and that is the reason I'm not getting it. I'm with rzgdp9999, online is going to ruin TES and make it into world of Warcraft. I don't know what they were thinking making that game

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

"Game'll be beast." --This isn't even debatable, it's a postmodern philosophical factual statement.

tarek madouni

tarek madouni
can I play the elder scroll online offline (yes or no) please answer me

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

can I play the elder scroll online offline (yes or no) please answer me

Did you read this very thread?

Dick

Dick
They fucked this game whether any of you believe it or not its not ment for online

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Can i play mario without the mario plsarino

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Can i play mario without the mario plsarino

Well, you could play as Luigi

cole

cole

I live in a rural area, and I have 25 gigs a month for internet. so for me, the question is: can I afford to play ESO?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I live in a rural area, and I have 25 gigs a month for internet. so for me, the question is: can I afford to play ESO?

Assuming you are talking about your bandwidth limits -- almost certainly. The initial download / install file is something like 30 GBs, but you can always just buy the physical copy to avoid this. After that, though, just playing the game shouldn't eat up much bandwidth at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com